So Jacob called the name of the place Peniel, saying, "For I have seen God face to face and yet my life has been delivered." - Genesis 32:30
If you were to see the Lord Jesus Christ face to face one morning, how will you react?
- Would you say hello?
- Would you be speechless?
- Would you thank him for his sacrifice?
- Would you thank him for his unspeakable and unfathomable love?
- What would you do?
Let us see him through eyes of faith.
If your eyes of faith had good focus:
- You would trust God more
- You would believe Him more
- You could serve Him more
- You would be more obedient to Him
- You would make better choices in life based on His will for you
- You would recognize His will and not your own
- You would be more faithful to Him in your vocation!